Sunday, May 02, 2010

May.

I missed May day, that is to say I forgot to give you this.



Nothing wild or wonderful to report I have been busy ferrying the kids round and doing the shopping.
My oldest lad was having glandular problems, wouldn't go to the doctor when the doctor was open. Then he had to spend 7 hours in casualty before they saw him.
They took him and he is on his second day there. They are looking for liver damage, but I would say it is not much.
More of a precaution really.

So happy May

Summer will arrive andd things will improve.


Taxi Guy. - Click here for this week’s top video clips

Things could be a lot worse.

2 comments:

  1. I've re-posted this taxi animation on my blog. Hope you don't mind. I also added a little comment about it on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete